Are you looking to meet new people or join a discussion? Just drop in. For more information, contact Adult Services at 630/887-0637.
Board Game Group
- Meets on the last Monday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Bring a game to share or play one of ours
- Teens and adults welcome
Book Discussion Groups
- Meets on first 3 Mondays of the month at 6 p.m.
- Beginners to advanced players can join the friendly competition
Current Events & Great Decisions Discussion Groups
- Meets on 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at 7 p.m. (Great Decisions replaces Current Events February-May)
- Current Events: lively discussions on foreign and domestic policy issues
- Great Decisions: staff-moderated discussions on foreign policy issues based on a briefing book developed by the Foreign Policy Association
Drama Reading Group
- Meets Wednesdays 2-4 p.m. at various times throughout the year
- This fun group reads plays aloud
English (ESL) Conversation Group
- Meets on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month from 10 a.m.-noon
- Practice your English pronunciation and conversation skills guided by a volunteer from Literacy Volunteers of DuPage
- Call cosponsor Literacy Volunteers of DuPage (LVD) at 630/416-6699 for details
- Visit our ESL page for more help
- Meets on the 4th Thursday, January through October, and the 3rd Thursday in November from 1-3 p.m.
- Local genealogists share their tips on doing research
- Check the IPGG blog for copies of handouts from programs
- Visit our Genealogy page for additional help
Knot Just Knitting
- Meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- Open to all knitters, crocheters, quilters, cross-stitchers, embroiderers, and any other needleworkers.
- Meets on the 4th Thursday of the month at 11:30 a.m.
- Learn or play Mahjong
- Open to anyone from beginners to experienced players
- The group plays the American version