Meeting & Conference Rooms
To comply with Governor Pritzker's stay-at-home order to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are not accepting room bookings at this time.
We have rooms available for both small and large groups, depending on your needs. Meeting and conference rooms are available for IPPL cardholders only.
Conference Rooms for Smaller Groups
- Reserve a room online or by calling 630/887-0637.
- An individual or group may reserve one room at a time for up to two hours and up to one month in advance. Use of the room may be extended past the two hours if no one is waiting to use the room.
- The cardholder must be present during use of the room.
- Walk-ins are welcome. Stop by an Ask Us Desk to check availability.
- Rooms are held for 15 minutes.
- Room furnishings include 6-8 chairs, a whiteboard, and a flat-screen display.
- Conference Room Policy