Available @ the Library
The library offers a variety of computers, laptops, and tablets. For questions or to reserve a computer call the Computer Help Desk at 630/887-0829.
- Windows computers and laptops with Office 2016 and Internet Access.
- Macs and Macbooks with Internet Access
- iPads preloaded with games, early literacy development, and English language learner apps
- Research and learning computers with access to online learning courses and genealogy, consumer, business resources and more. Includes Office 2016.
Available to Checkout
- Windows laptops with Office 2016
- WiFi Hotspots and other devices in our Tech Takeout collection.
- Specialized computers and devices to help kids develop literacy skills and support learning in our Kids Tech collection.