Our priority during the COVID-19 pandemic remains the health and safety of our staff and the community we serve. We follow the guidelines set by the Governor and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we continually think about the best ways to serve our residents during this time.
We offer a variety of services for those who want to limit their time inside the building:
- Use our drive-upwindow for the pickup of materials.
- We offer a wide variety of online materials - ebooks, eaudiobooks, emagazines, music, and movies & TV.
- If you’re looking for information, check out our online database resources.
- Printed documents can be picked up through the drive-up window for a small fee.
- We’re making contactless deliveries to our homebound patrons.
- At our in-library programs and classes we’re masking and social distancing, but we also offer some programs online for you to enjoy at home. View the calendar.
Please remember to mask when you come into the library. Let’s all work together to keep our community healthy!