Printing & Faxing
Use our scan station to copy, scan to email, or fax. Cost per page for printing/copying: 10¢ B&W & 25¢ color. Cost per page for faxing: $1. We offer photo and resume paper at an additional charge per sheet.
Curbside Printing - IPPL Cardholder Exclusive
Include the following information in the body of the email:
- Your first and last name and library card number
- How many copies you want of each document and if they should be printed in color or B&W
Use a Library Computer to Print
Use one of our stand-up 20-minute Express Internet Stations to print. Indian Prairie cardholders can reserve a sit-down computer to print by calling 630/887-0829.
Print from Your Own Device
Print from anywhere using your own device and our wireless printing service. Print jobs are held for 24 hours. Stop by the Technology Center to pay and release your print job.
Printing an Email Message/Attachment
Simply forward the email with the attachment you want to be printed to one of the following email address:
- The email and the attachment will be sent as two separate .pdf files for printing. The job with the "FWD" in the file name is the email and the other is the attachment. You can choose if you want to print only the attachment or both the attachment and the email.
Printing from Your Computer or Laptop
Use our wireless printing page to upload your documents. Choose a user name and then submit. The user name is what you will use to retrieve the print job at the kiosk in the library.
Printing from Your Smart Phone or Tablet
- Download the free app Public Print Locations by ePRINTit available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and agree to the terms.
- To handle your print jobs, ePRINTit needs to create an account using an e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail with an activation code to confirm within the app.
- Select what you want to print and follow the screen prompts to configure that action for the first time.
- Find the library using the zip code 60561 or the nearby locations option.